Friday 1 October 2010

Freestylers - Weekend Song

Jen says... well it's the end of the week and it ends with an MdS focus - Rory and I have posted our entry forms and our good friend Lou Brockman has just got through the waiting list and had her place confirmed - fantastic! We have another great tent lined up this year and am really looking forward to it (although I distinctly remember saying, on DAY 1 this year no less, that I would never do it again)!! Hmmm, why is it you never remember the painful bits....

Still, on the foot front the tea seems to be working so I am now soaking both in tea and taping the left foot only for training/races... should be a good test this weekend as I'm doing Survival of the Fittest and so will be fully immersed in water on the way around... and no I'm not talking about the horrendous forecast for the weekend but about the distinctly wet obstacles en route...

Have a great weekend everyone - back on Monday, hopefully with my feet intact, or at worse still attached...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.