Thursday 7 October 2010

Get Ready - The Temptations

Jen says... well today was my last run before the Big Weekend. I have to say I am more than a little nervous about it as I have never run this distance before on consecutive days, nowhere near in fact. Still, as the saying goes, if it doesn't break you it makes you stronger...

Thanks to our good friend and 2010 JOGLE Finisher David Miles, we will be sleeping somewhere warm and cosy rather than on the floor of the transit tomorrow evening:-) Thanks Dave!

Now all I have to get through is a DAY OFF. Yuk. Can't remember the last time I indulged in one of those, although I suspect another will follow the weekend;-)

Meanwhile at ULTRArace, Rory, myself and a third co-conspirator are cooking up a very exciting new event for 22-24 July next year - put it in your diaries - more to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.