Tuesday 5 October 2010

Muse - The Resistance

Rory says - The resistance barometer has gone up, way up this week... back on the mill today I turned up the wick towards the end of my power hour and enjoyed the ride. It's funny how you can suddenly see the light and make things happen if you remove the boundaries that limit your performances.

For anyone trying to make those changes please consider what you can change to make you refix your horizon and let me know if you are/are not making headway on your training. I am really interested in hearing how your training works for you - email rory@ultrarace.co.uk .

Anyway off my soapbox and I have my 12 week macrocycle planned up to the Luton Marathon (what a drab target eh?) which includes the Enigma Track Marathon and my favourite Round Rotherham 50 miler. Who knows from there but October is already blasting away...

Watch this space for updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.