Friday 22 October 2010

Turn back time - Cher

My watch started to go backwards yesterday... just every now and again. Twenty seconds sometimes then one backwards... it was really weird. It did make me think though, especially as I am starting to run at some of my old paces. I would of course relish the opportunity of doing lots of the events and feats again as they have been such a big part of my life...

Tomorrow's Beachy Head Marathon is one such case as it's fifteen years since I first went up that massive hill at the start and got blown down the Birling Gap towards the end of the run. Happy day's eh?

A 4am start will soon put us right and hopefully we will have a great day out on the Seven Sisters...

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.